Instructional "how-to" videos are presented under the Worms and Lice (Flies to come) headings.
Conference presentations are under the Presentations heading.
Collecting Sheep Dung Samples in the Paddock for a Worm Egg Count
This video offers tips to make collecting sheep dung samples in the paddock faster and easier.
Each testing laboratory has its own preference for collection bags, bottles or trays, and they cannot all be shown in this video. Ensure that you follow the instructions of the laboratory that you submit samples to.
Sample Size for Bulk Worm Egg Counts
This video explains how many samples you need to collect for a bulk worm egg count.
Each of the links below is a video of a presentation or discussion session
Virbac Animal Health sponsor presentation
Conference dinner presentation: Sometimes it's all in the formulation
Scouring: causes, diagnosis, management and treatment
Effective worm control while managing drench resistance
Boehringer Ingelheim sponsor presentation
Goat and Camelid drenches
Flystrike management: breeding, interactive decision tools, management after stopping mulesing
Presenters, panelists and chairs
- Chhaya Mahashabde, Virbac Animal Health
- Susan Swaney, Virbac Animal Health
- John Webb Ware, Mackinnon Project, University of Melbourne
- Caroline Jacobson, Murdoch University
- Paul Nilon, Nilon Farm Health
- Brown Besier, Brown Besier Parasitology
- Lewis Kahn, University of New England
- Bruce Watt, Central Tablelands Local Land Services
- Matt Playford, Dawbuts
- Sandra Baxendell, Goat Veterinary Consultancies
- Abdul Jabbar, University of Melbourne
- Harun Rashid, University of Melbourne
- Berwyn Squire, Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, Victoria
- Brian Horton, University of Tasmania
- Geoff Lindon, Australian Wool Innovation
- Peter James, University of Queensland