Australia's resource for control of worms, flies and lice in sheep,and worms in goats
WHEN: Tuesday, 9 July, 8 pm Eastern Standard time (Adelaide 7.30 pm, Perth 6 pm)
PRESENTER: Deb Maxwell, Executive Officer ParaBoss
Learn the benefits of, and how to do, BULK collection of worm egg count samples to monitor the worm status of your flock or herd.
Worm tests based on bulk sampling provide a more representative result than 10 individual counts. The samples are also easy to collect.
Join us for a FREE webinar that describes the benefits of Bulk WEC and how it will improve the accuracy of your worm testing and help you make better decisions regarding your worm control.
Have a go, they are not as technically challenging as you might think.
Register now—you can change your mind later and not join in.
1. For first time users, you can set up Webex Events before the event starts. Go to: https://mla.webex.com/mla/ecsetup.php?frommail=1 at least 10 minutes in advance of the event so it is ready before the start of the webinar.
2. Register here: https://mla.webex.com/mla/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4a4e772a36104b144e8d2859f6a688d6.
(Please use a Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browser as Edge browsers are not supported by Webex)
3. Register your name and email address and press submit—your registration will be confirmed.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.
5. If you are connecting audio using your computer, click on 'call using computer', select 'OK' and you will connect automatically.
6. If you are connecting by phone, you need to click on the telephone symbol and enter the access code you received in your registration email.